PCHS begins last week of school with baccalaureate
June 3, 2014
Park City High School seniors started their last week of school with a Baccalaureate ceremony at the Eccles Center Sunday, June 1, which was invocated by Rob Harter, the director of the Christian Center of Park City. Student speakers included Rebeca Gonzalez, pictured above, Ketzel Morales and Blair Roussos. Steve Cuttitta, an English teacher at the high school, also spoke. The PCHS yearbook staff presented a Class of 2014 Senior Slideshow, and the ceremony concluded with a benediction recited by Jonathan and Krysti Nellermoe, youth pastors at the Mountain Life Church. Park City High School seniors will graduate Friday, June 6, at Dozier Field at 5 p.m.
Trending In: Education
- South Summit Elementary School sees decrease in bullying with new initiatives
- Park City School District Superintendent Ember Conley announces resignation
- New state report cards show Park City School District’s moderate standing
- The Oakley School announces closing
- South Summit School District leases property while it awaits funding for new school
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’