Soaring Wings International Montessori School’s ‘Boot Scootin’ Holiday Hoedown’
December 24, 2013
Soaring Wings International Montessori School’s student body put on a play called "Boot Scootin’ Holiday Hoedown" on Friday, Dec. 20. According to executive director Duna Strachan, every student toddlers to sixth-graders had a part to play in the story that recalled the history of Park City. First- through sixth-graders studied the town’s history this year, and the play was based on the mining and ranching days of the past. Each class performed a western version of a holiday song throughout the play.
Trending In: Education
- South Summit Elementary School sees decrease in bullying with new initiatives
- Park City School District Superintendent Ember Conley announces resignation
- New state report cards show Park City School District’s moderate standing
- The Oakley School announces closing
- Park City High School’s dance company to perform self-choreographed show
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Park City’s Rebekah Hardman competes at All-Star wrestling meet