Soaring Wings International Montessori School’s ‘Boot Scootin’ Holiday Hoedown’
December 24, 2013
Soaring Wings International Montessori School’s student body put on a play called "Boot Scootin’ Holiday Hoedown" on Friday, Dec. 20. According to executive director Duna Strachan, every student toddlers to sixth-graders had a part to play in the story that recalled the history of Park City. First- through sixth-graders studied the town’s history this year, and the play was based on the mining and ranching days of the past. Each class performed a western version of a holiday song throughout the play.
Trending In: Education
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space