South Summit supports arts education with demonstration at the Capitol
February 25, 2014
South Summit Elementary School art specialist Kathleen Briley took her students’ handmade puppets to the steps of the Capitol on Monday, Feb. 24, to show Legislators the school’s support of arts education funding with the help of Friends of Art Works for Kids, an organization that advocates for the Beverly Taylor Sorenson Arts Learning Program.
Trending In: Education
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Resident raises concerns about safety of upcoming Jeremy roundabouts
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum