Students feel the love
February 19, 2014
Ecker Hill Middle School Principal Traci Evans said three of her students, Camille Breiholz, Corinne Sullivan and Reeve Silianoff, met with Peggy Quinlan-Gee, a special education teacher at the school, to talk about how important they felt it was for everyone to love and feel positive about themselves. They then decided to attach a homemade Valentine on each of the 728 students’ lockers at the school so every student would feel loved on Valentine’s Day and went into the school late Thursday afternoon to hang the Valentines. They are pictured above.
Trending In: Education
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?