The Eagle Huntress takes flight
January 23, 2016
Representatives of the Comanche Native American tribe honored Aisholpan, a 13-year-old girl from Mongolia who is the subject of the 2016 Sundance Film Festival documentary "The Eagle Huntress," by giving her a Comanche name in a special ceremony held Jan. 22 in Park City. The ceremony was meant to acknowledge the bond between the nomadic tribes of Mongolia and America.
Trending In: Education
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?