The Park Record Voter Guide: Park City Board of Education
October 25, 2016
In anticipation of Election Day, The Park Record asked the five candidates for the three open seats on the Park City Board of Education to answer a series of questions about their candidacies and views on the issues. It is our hope that the candidates' responses ensure Parkites are well informed as they punch their ballots.
Click below for their responses.
Trending In: Education
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- Three suspects who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village still at large
- Ski Magazine removes resort rankings, industry shrugs off the change
- Summit County contributes $500,000 toward preservation of Basin farm