The Park Record Voter Guide: Park City Board of Education
October 25, 2016
In anticipation of Election Day, The Park Record asked the five candidates for the three open seats on the Park City Board of Education to answer a series of questions about their candidacies and views on the issues. It is our hope that the candidates' responses ensure Parkites are well informed as they punch their ballots.
Click below for their responses.
Trending In: Education
- South Summit Elementary School sees decrease in bullying with new initiatives
- Park City School District Superintendent Ember Conley announces resignation
- New state report cards show Park City School District’s moderate standing
- The Oakley School announces closing
- Park City High School’s dance company to perform self-choreographed show
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Park City’s Rebekah Hardman competes at All-Star wrestling meet