The Park Record Voter Guide: Park City Board of Education
October 25, 2016
In anticipation of Election Day, The Park Record asked the five candidates for the three open seats on the Park City Board of Education to answer a series of questions about their candidacies and views on the issues. It is our hope that the candidates' responses ensure Parkites are well informed as they punch their ballots.
Click below for their responses.
Trending In: Education
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken