VIDEO: Christian Center looks for Live PC Give PC support on Friday
November 3, 2016
Among more than 100 Summit County nonprofits participating in Friday's Live PC Give PC community-wide day of giving, the Christian Center of Park City is hoping for strong support.
The Center is known for helping hundreds of seasonal workers get established each year, as well as providing an essential safety net for families who may be struggling to put food on the table, find housing or receive referrals to other services.
Park Record intern Emily Billow talked to Max Ventura, a member of the Christian Center's staff about the variety of services the organization provides.
Trending In: Education
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?