Old Town parking permits needed | ParkRecord.com

Old Town parking permits needed

by Jay Hamburger Of the Record staff

People who live in upper Old Town must get parking permits to park on the street in the neighborhoods.

Lisa Gourley and Jim Weinberg, who work at the front desk of the Public Works Department, distribute then to people who qualify.

People who live south of 13th Street and on Park Avenue, Woodside Avenue, Norfolk Avenue, Empire Avenue and Daly Avenue are eligible.

The 2007-2007 permits expired on Nov. 15, and Weinberg reports 125 have been issued for the next year.

People with off-street parking spots do not require the permits.

For more information call 615-5301 or visit City Hall’s World Wide Web site, http://www.parkcity.org.

Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around Park City and Summit County make the Park Record's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User