Park City Mountain offers summer activities to kids of all ages
This story is found in the Summer 2019 edition of Park City Parent.
Kids can have fun all summer long at the Park City Kids Camp at the Park City Mountain Village and the Little Adventures Children Center at Canyons Village.
The Park City Kids Camp at Park City Mountain welcomes kids ages 6 years – 12 years old.
Little Adventures Children’s Center at Canyons Village welcomes kids ages 6 weeks – 6 years of age.
• Sessions run from June 10 through Aug. 16. There will be no camp on July 4 and July 5.
Both centers are state-licensed childcare facilities that provide fun and age-appropriate activities including nature hikes, swimming, arts and crafts, science, sports activities, and indoor and outdoor games. Children ages 6-12 years who are participating in the Park City Kids Camp also have the opportunity to enjoy a field trip twice per week (additional fees may apply).
Summer Child Care and Park City Kids Camp Operations: Monday through Friday
• Lunch and two snacks are included in the full day program.
• The morning half day (8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.) program includes a morning snack and lunch. The afternoon half day (12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.) includes an afternoon snack. Half days are based upon availability on the day and cannot be reserved in advance.
• Pick-up: No later than 4:30 p.m.
• Reservations are required. To make a reservation or reach a classroom or manager/supervisor on duty, please call 435-615-8036.
• Registration deadlines: full payment for camps will be taken daily. Field trip fees will be applied daily to each reservation for each week so parents will not see any field trip fees on the initial confirmations.
• Both locations do not guarantee the ability to accommodate late reservation requests or drop-ins.
• Cancellation is required 48 hours in advance. Cancellations made the day before the start time will incur a fee equivalent to 50 percent of the total cost of the first day’s session(s). For no-call, no-shows and cancellations occurring after the session start time, the fee is full price of the first day’s session. Weather conditions are not viable reasons for cancellation.
Call 435-615-8036 for our weekly, three-day and five-day seasonal pricing. For information, visit http://www.parkcitymountain.com/summer/camp
For more stories from this edition, visit the Park City Parent special section.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Summit County focuses on ‘shovel-ready’ watershed, fire projects over legislative push for public lands
Opting against what could be a decade-long effort for federal legislation, Summit County directed staff to pursue projects with greater short-term impacts.