Park City police blotter: Roommate not paying rent, officers told
Sunday, May 12
At 10:20 p.m., the police received a report of a possible natural gas leak in a building somewhere along Park Avenue. Public police logs did not provide details.
The front license plate was reported to have been stolen from a vehicle on Main Street at 4:10 p.m.
The Police Department at 5:11 a.m. received a complaint about a person accidentally triggering a fire alarm on Silver Star Court. The person wanted assistance turning the alarm off.
A suspected intoxication case was logged somewhere along Lowell Avenue at 2:05 a.m. Public police logs did not provide details.
Saturday, May 11
At 10:27 p.m., the police received a complaint about loud noise emanating from a business on Kearns Boulevard. The Police Department classified the case as suspected disturbing the peace.
The police at 9:01 p.m. received a report of someone finding a golden retriever somewhere along Sidewinder Drive that appeared to be dehydrated and hungry. It had Summit County tags. The police said the person did not have a car to take the golden retriever to a shelter.
Someone was rescued from an elevator on Royal Street at 7:35 p.m. Public police logs did not provide details.
Friday, May 10
A purse was reportedly stolen from a car in a driveway on Coalition View Court at 3:28 p.m. The purse disappeared within an hour of the police report. The Police Department classified the case as a suspected burglary.
The Police Department at 1:10 p.m. received a complaint from someone on Kearns Boulevard claiming that a roommate was not paying rent. The police indicated the case was civil rather than criminal in nature.
Thursday, May 9
At 8:51 a.m., a hit-and-run traffic accident was reported on Bonanza Drive. Public police logs did not provide details.
On Wednesday, May 8 at 6:47 a.m., A vehicle ran out of gas toward the northern end of Swede Alley or on nearby Deer Valley Drive. The vehicle blocked a southbound lane, the police said.
Monday, May 6
At 11:11 p.m., the police were told a transformer “just blew up in the area.” The case was reported somewhere along Woodside Avenue. Public police logs did not provide details. The Police Department said the case involved a utility issue.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The Coalville native doesn’t see any major roadblocks for this year’s fair, though presenting in front of the County Council is a little nerve wracking.