A trip through Mitt Romney’s Park City
January 15, 2014
Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, has long ties to Park City, starting in the mid-1990s and continuing through today.
Romney, featured in a Sundance Film Festival documentary, continues to enjoy wide popularity in Democratic-leaning Park City and surrounding Summit County from his days leading the 2002 Winter Olympics.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City ballerina leaps into World Ballet Art Competition in San Diego
- Odyssey Dance Theatre’s ‘Thriller’ brings funky Halloween fun to Park City
- Autumn Aloft hot air balloon festival returns to Park City
- Glenwood Cemetery sued a year after toppling headstone killed boy
- Veteran Park City developer joins Bonanza Park team
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Park City police say medical marijuana found on trail
- Guest editorial: Frustration about rising taxes in Park City is building
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits