A very visible crane erected at construction site in Deer Valley
November 14, 2014
A crane has been erected at the Stein Eriksen Residences construction site in Deer Valley as the developers press ahead on the project.
The crane is visible from numerous points along Main Street looking southward.
Chad Root, the building official at City Hall, says the crane is anticipated to remain at the site until the middle of the summer in 2016. He says the crane is needed as the construction crews build the core of the project, including two condominium towers and a garage.
The Stein Eriksen Residences is situated on Silver Lake Drive close to the Evergreen and Bellemont neighborhoods. The City Hall approval allows 54 units, a mix of houses and condominiums.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- Letters: Park City purchase of electric vehicles is misguided and misleading
- UDOT doesn’t have any plans to change speed limit on S.R. 224
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Petra Butler to resign from Park City Board of Education