A very visible crane erected at construction site in Deer Valley
November 14, 2014
A crane has been erected at the Stein Eriksen Residences construction site in Deer Valley as the developers press ahead on the project.
The crane is visible from numerous points along Main Street looking southward.
Chad Root, the building official at City Hall, says the crane is anticipated to remain at the site until the middle of the summer in 2016. He says the crane is needed as the construction crews build the core of the project, including two condominium towers and a garage.
The Stein Eriksen Residences is situated on Silver Lake Drive close to the Evergreen and Bellemont neighborhoods. The City Hall approval allows 54 units, a mix of houses and condominiums.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide