A very visible crane erected at construction site in Deer Valley
November 14, 2014
A crane has been erected at the Stein Eriksen Residences construction site in Deer Valley as the developers press ahead on the project.
The crane is visible from numerous points along Main Street looking southward.
Chad Root, the building official at City Hall, says the crane is anticipated to remain at the site until the middle of the summer in 2016. He says the crane is needed as the construction crews build the core of the project, including two condominium towers and a garage.
The Stein Eriksen Residences is situated on Silver Lake Drive close to the Evergreen and Bellemont neighborhoods. The City Hall approval allows 54 units, a mix of houses and condominiums.
Trending In: Park City
- Snowboarder dies after accident at Park City Mountain Resort
- Deer Valley Resort announces capital improvements for 2019/2020 winter
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Storm brings awful road conditions to Park City area
- Meet Luke Cartin, Park City’s new Environmental Sustainability Manager
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City ‘roof-alanche’ sends big snow pile onto Main Street sidewalk