Another string of hit-and-runs reported in Park City
March 12, 2013
The Park City Police Department last week continued to receive reports of hit-and-run traffic accidents, a week after an earlier string of cases.
The cases last week included:
On Sunday, March 10 At 3 p.m., meanwhile, the police received a report from somewhere along Main Street that a driver hit a parked vehicle. The driver did not leave, but the person refused to exchange information with the other person, the police were told.
In the week before, hit-and-run accidents were reported on streets like Sidewinder Drive, Prospector Avenue and Park Avenue.
People with information about the cases may contact the Police Department at 615-5500 or the department’s anonymous-tip line, 615-5847. The police also offer an online tip form. The link is: https://www.tipsubmit.com/WebTips.aspx?AgencyID=994.
Trending In: Park City
- Autumn Aloft hot air balloon festival returns to Park City
- Odyssey Dance Theatre’s ‘Thriller’ brings funky Halloween fun to Park City
- Treasure looms large as talks about nearby Park City project start
- Park City drivers go around and around traffic circle rules
- Two Parkites are looking to join this year’s state legislative races
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits