Another string of hit-and-runs reported in Park City
March 12, 2013
The Park City Police Department last week continued to receive reports of hit-and-run traffic accidents, a week after an earlier string of cases.
The cases last week included:
On Sunday, March 10 At 3 p.m., meanwhile, the police received a report from somewhere along Main Street that a driver hit a parked vehicle. The driver did not leave, but the person refused to exchange information with the other person, the police were told.
In the week before, hit-and-run accidents were reported on streets like Sidewinder Drive, Prospector Avenue and Park Avenue.
People with information about the cases may contact the Police Department at 615-5500 or the department’s anonymous-tip line, 615-5847. The police also offer an online tip form. The link is: https://www.tipsubmit.com/WebTips.aspx?AgencyID=994.
Trending In: Park City
- Tim Quinn, proud Wasatch County conservative, wins Statehouse seat
- Inaugural Virtual Identity Summit asks questions beyond headsets and ‘Westworld’
- Teen found guilty in destructive Park City vandalism case
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Way We Were: Welcome to the neighborhood
- Petra Butler to resign from Park City Board of Education
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- UDOT doesn’t have any plans to change speed limit on S.R. 224
- Park City road reopens, and customers roll in for lobster
- Letters: Park City purchase of electric vehicles is misguided and misleading