Another string of hit-and-runs reported in Park City
March 12, 2013
The Park City Police Department last week continued to receive reports of hit-and-run traffic accidents, a week after an earlier string of cases.
The cases last week included:
On Sunday, March 10 At 3 p.m., meanwhile, the police received a report from somewhere along Main Street that a driver hit a parked vehicle. The driver did not leave, but the person refused to exchange information with the other person, the police were told.
In the week before, hit-and-run accidents were reported on streets like Sidewinder Drive, Prospector Avenue and Park Avenue.
People with information about the cases may contact the Police Department at 615-5500 or the department’s anonymous-tip line, 615-5847. The police also offer an online tip form. The link is: https://www.tipsubmit.com/WebTips.aspx?AgencyID=994.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Park City child hits the slopes with surgeon who saved his life as an infant (w/video)