Bicyclists spotted at Park City skate park again
June 11, 2013
The Park City Police Department last week received at least two reports of bicyclists using the skate park at City Park, something that is an ongoing issue at the facility.
On Wednesday, June 5 at 2:13 p.m., a police officer warned a bicyclist against using the skate park. At 4:54 p.m. the day before, meanwhile, two bicyclists were seen in the skate park. An officer informed them of the rules prohibiting bicycles.
Bicyclists are occasionally seen in the skate park, which is designed for skateboarders and inline skaters. Bicycling is prohibited at the facility.
In an unrelated case, on Friday, June 7 at 4:11 p.m., the police were told of 15 teens skating along the 1300 block of Sullivan Road, close to the City Park skate park. The police classified the case as disorderly conduct.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City house, highly visible, deemed not to be historic
- Park City Planning Commission turns over
- Park City developer wants to put a King’s Crown on land
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Utah’s Medicaid expansion debate isn’t over, as The Project for Deeper Understanding rounds up advocates
- UPDATED: Park City Institute concert series will no longer be held at Deer Valley
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- Deer Valley Music Festival 15th anniversary lineup announced
- Park City Mountain Grüvs into spring
- Summit County plans major upgrades for Snyderville Basin roads