Car accident on Deer Valley Drive injures five
December 26, 2013
Traffic rerouted to Main Street
A sport-utility vehicle turning left onto northbound Deer Valley Drive from the Marriott Watch plaza was hit by a southbound van midmorning Thursday. According to Park City Police Department captain Phil Kirk, five people were injured in the accident.
As of 10:55 Thursday morning, southbound traffic was being rerouted off Deer Valley Drive onto Main Street. Northbound traffic was restricted to one lane.
Three of those injured were traveling in the van, two were in the SUV. Kirk characterized the injuries as moderate to serious.
We will share more details as they become available.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City traffic accident claims Salt Lake City man
- Two Parkites are looking to join this year’s state legislative races
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Inaugural Virtual Identity Summit asks questions beyond headsets and ‘Westworld’
- Out of the shadows: Park City, seemingly idyllic, confronts drug problem
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space