Chamber offers chance to mix, mingle and learn
December 2, 2014
The Winter Rendezvous Expo & Mixer showcases Park City Chamber/Bureau members who provide winter season activities, entertainment and events. It is designed to provide the front line staffs of local hospitality businesses, Chamber/Bureau members and the entire community with the chance to learn about the wide variety of offerings these businesses have available for visitors and locals alike.
"For anyone who has contact with our customers, the Winter Expo is an event not to miss. The information about activities, events, and opportunities, as well as valuable contacts made at the Expo will be a big help in navigating all that Park City has to offer," said Bill Malone, president and CEO of the Park City Chamber/Bureau.
There will be free food and beverages, a cash bar, and drawings for prizes for those who participate. The event is free and open to the public, no RSVP is required and the entire community is encouraged to attend. For additional information, please visit http://www.visitparkcity.com, or contact the Park City Chamber/Bureau at 435-649-6100.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City traffic accident claims Salt Lake City man
- Two Parkites are looking to join this year’s state legislative races
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Inaugural Virtual Identity Summit asks questions beyond headsets and ‘Westworld’
- Teen found guilty in destructive Park City vandalism case
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space