Chamber offers chance to mix, mingle and learn
December 2, 2014
The Winter Rendezvous Expo & Mixer showcases Park City Chamber/Bureau members who provide winter season activities, entertainment and events. It is designed to provide the front line staffs of local hospitality businesses, Chamber/Bureau members and the entire community with the chance to learn about the wide variety of offerings these businesses have available for visitors and locals alike.
"For anyone who has contact with our customers, the Winter Expo is an event not to miss. The information about activities, events, and opportunities, as well as valuable contacts made at the Expo will be a big help in navigating all that Park City has to offer," said Bill Malone, president and CEO of the Park City Chamber/Bureau.
There will be free food and beverages, a cash bar, and drawings for prizes for those who participate. The event is free and open to the public, no RSVP is required and the entire community is encouraged to attend. For additional information, please visit http://www.visitparkcity.com, or contact the Park City Chamber/Bureau at 435-649-6100.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- New proposal submitted for housing project in Brown’s Canyon
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion
- Longtime employee purchases Main Street’s Norsk Leather & Fur Inc.
- Park City drivers: Brake, but do not swerve, to avoid wildlife