May 19, 2017
Coffee with Council
The next Coffee with Council, a casual opportunity to meet with the city's elected officials, is scheduled for Tuesday, May 23 from 4 to 5:30 p.m. at Park City Coffee Roasters in the Park City Library. Park City Council members Nann Worel and Cindy Matsumoto will field questions and comments.
Historic Preservation Awards honors local projects
Park City Municipal Corporation will be honoring the annual Historic Preservation Award winners following Coffee with Council, at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 23rd at the Park City Library. The awards highlight joint preservation efforts between the Park City Museum & Historical Society and Park City Municipal.
The Historic Preservation Board will also unveil a piece art memorializing the project undertaken by the annual award winners, and to be displayed art in the Marsac Building. This year's project is a wood block print, by artist Hilary Honadel, which depicts the California Comstock Mill Building.
As part of the five-year anniversary of this awards program, the City will also present bronze plaques to award-winning preservation projects completed in 2016 and in years past.
Trending In: Park City
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Anonymous tip leads officers to large teen party in Glenwild
- Park City storms: Falling snow leads to rising neighborhood tensions
- Analysis: FIS Worlds in Park City: like, but also definitely unlike, a Winter Olympics
- Park City winter driving: ‘mini avalanche’ hits road, a ‘mess’ elsewhere