City Hall offers another chance for General Plan opinions
December 13, 2013
City Hall will hold an open house focused on the municipal General Plan on Tuesday as planned even though the document’s timeline was extended this week.
The open house is scheduled on Tuesday from noon until 4 p.m. It will be held in the Planning Department on the main floor of the Marsac Building. Numerous exhibits related to the General Plan will be on display. Staffers will be available to answer questions.
The open house will continue a series of events and public meetings centered on the General Plan recently. It was scheduled as officials anticipated that the Park City Council could be prepared to cast a vote approving the General Plan at a meeting on Thursday, two days after the open house. That will not occur, though, as a result of discussions this week. The General Plan, which is an overarching document that guides growth, will remain under discussion through early March.
For more information about the open house, contact the Planning Department at 615-5060.
Trending In: Park City
- Snowboarder dies after accident at Park City Mountain Resort
- Deer Valley Resort announces capital improvements for 2019/2020 winter
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Shanghai university exhibit made possible by Parkite’s family recalls Sino-American alliance
- Hundreds of pounds of ice, snow release from Main Street roof
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Wyoming man sentenced for attempted murder at Summit County convenience store