City Hall offers another chance for General Plan opinions
December 13, 2013
City Hall will hold an open house focused on the municipal General Plan on Tuesday as planned even though the document’s timeline was extended this week.
The open house is scheduled on Tuesday from noon until 4 p.m. It will be held in the Planning Department on the main floor of the Marsac Building. Numerous exhibits related to the General Plan will be on display. Staffers will be available to answer questions.
The open house will continue a series of events and public meetings centered on the General Plan recently. It was scheduled as officials anticipated that the Park City Council could be prepared to cast a vote approving the General Plan at a meeting on Thursday, two days after the open house. That will not occur, though, as a result of discussions this week. The General Plan, which is an overarching document that guides growth, will remain under discussion through early March.
For more information about the open house, contact the Planning Department at 615-5060.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space