Crane erected in Deer Valley
September 23, 2016
A developer recently erected a crane in Deer Valley that is visible from points in Old Town.
East West Partners is building the 27-unit One Empire Pass condominium lodge project on Empire Club Drive. Construction started in June while the crane, which is approximately 85 feet in height, appeared last week.
East West Partners anticipates the crane will stand for approximately one year, likely coming down in the fall of 2017.
It is located roughly along the same line of sight from Old Town as a crane that was used in the construction of the Stein Eriksen Residences. It went up in 2014 and has since been removed.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City visitor arrested after confrontation with teens dressed as zombies on Main Street
- Amid influx of nightly rentals, Park City grapples with a changing community
- Amy Roberts: LDS Church’s call for a social media fast is suspiciously timed
- 5 things to do in Park City this weekend
- Park City voters receive mailer with exaggerated Treasure details