Dogs seen off leashes in Park City
June 3, 2014
The Park City Police Department last week observed or received reports about dogs off leash, as people headed outside with their pets in the nice weather.
Dogs are required to be on leashes inside the city limits. The dog park at Quinn’s Junction is an off-leash area. Leash-law violations in Park City are commonplace, though.
Some of the cases last week included:
Trending In: Park City
- Despite snow, Deer Valley and PCMR stick to early-April closing date
- Developer says ‘it’s time’ for a Snyderville Basin retail hub east of U.S. 40
- Vail Resorts chief, who reshaped industry, tapped for Park City speech
- Park City housing plans: oh, the location, or ugh, the location? (w/ video)
- Park City police told of homeless cases, including along Main Street