Dogs seen off leashes in Park City
June 3, 2014
The Park City Police Department last week observed or received reports about dogs off leash, as people headed outside with their pets in the nice weather.
Dogs are required to be on leashes inside the city limits. The dog park at Quinn’s Junction is an off-leash area. Leash-law violations in Park City are commonplace, though.
Some of the cases last week included:
Trending In: Park City
- Park City traffic accident claims Salt Lake City man
- Two Parkites are looking to join this year’s state legislative races
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Inaugural Virtual Identity Summit asks questions beyond headsets and ‘Westworld’
- Out of the shadows: Park City, seemingly idyllic, confronts drug problem
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space