Dogs seen off leashes in Park City
June 3, 2014
The Park City Police Department last week observed or received reports about dogs off leash, as people headed outside with their pets in the nice weather.
Dogs are required to be on leashes inside the city limits. The dog park at Quinn’s Junction is an off-leash area. Leash-law violations in Park City are commonplace, though.
Some of the cases last week included:
Trending In: Park City
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide
- Few commuters taking advantage of remote parking lot on Kilby Road
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City