Drivers leave scene of Park City traffic accidents
February 23, 2016
The Park City Police Department last week received reports about at least four traffic accidents involving drivers leaving the scene before the victims could gather information.
The accidents occurred in several places across Park City. The cases included:
The police have long said hit-and-run traffic accidents are difficult to solve since there are no witnesses in many cases. People with information about the accidents last week may contact the Police Department at 615-5500 or the department’s tip line, 615-5847.
Trending In: Park City
- Plan for Kimball Junction re-design will be before Basin planning panel
- Marketplace: After years in the industry, restaurateur opens Hearth and Hill
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to attempted obstruction of justice
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion