Drivers leave scene of Park City traffic accidents
February 23, 2016
The Park City Police Department last week received reports about at least four traffic accidents involving drivers leaving the scene before the victims could gather information.
The accidents occurred in several places across Park City. The cases included:
The police have long said hit-and-run traffic accidents are difficult to solve since there are no witnesses in many cases. People with information about the accidents last week may contact the Police Department at 615-5500 or the department’s tip line, 615-5847.
Trending In: Park City
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested