Fisticuffs, disorderliness, loud party reported in Park City
June 3, 2014
The Park City Police Department last weekend handled a series of incidents involving people acting in a disorderly manner, committing alcohol offenses or disturbing the peace.
It seemed to be a busy stretch of the off-season even with Memorial Day early in the week.
Phil Kirk, a police captain, said the nice weather last weekend drew people to Park City. He said the number of calls to the police was "very steady" last weekend. None of the cases was serious, Kirk said.
Some of the reports logged by the Police Department last week included:
Trending In: Park City
- Park City traffic accident claims Salt Lake City man
- Two Parkites are looking to join this year’s state legislative races
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Inaugural Virtual Identity Summit asks questions beyond headsets and ‘Westworld’
- Out of the shadows: Park City, seemingly idyllic, confronts drug problem
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space