Franz the bear is out of hibernation in Park City
January 2, 2015
Franz the bear is out of hibernation.
The bronze sculpture has been returned to a walkway between Main Street and Swede Alley after a summer and fall of work at the site.
Park City improved the walkway, which is an important route between the Old Town transit center and Main Street, as part of a series of upgrades undertaken in 2014 along Main Street.
The arches above the walkway were put up as part of the work as well.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City Planning Commission turns over
- Way We Were: A Journey Interrupted, part two
- Park City house, highly visible, deemed not to be historic
- Utah’s Medicaid expansion debate isn’t over, as The Project for Deeper Understanding rounds up advocates
- As Park City shooting victim dies, case against suspect starts