Hit-and-run accidents reported in Park City
December 31, 2013
The Park City Police Department last week received at least four reports of hit-and-run traffic accidents.
On Saturday, Dec. 28 at 11:23 a.m., a hit-and-run accident was reported on the 2700 block of Eladar Place, a small street in Solamere. The police were told a limousine hit a vehicle at approximately 5 a.m. the same morning.
On Friday, Dec. 27 at 1:32 p.m., the police received a complaint about a hit-and-run accident in a parking lot on the 100 block of Woodside Avenue.
On Thursday, Dec. 26 at 10:10 p.m., a hit-and-run traffic accident was reported on the 2100 block of Sidewinder Drive. The victim told the police a side door on the Toyota Camry could not be opened and a light was damaged.
On Wednesday, Dec. 25 at 5:06 p.m., a hit-and-run traffic accident was reported on the 1300 block of Lowell Avenue.
People with information about the cases may contact the Police Department at 615-5500 or the department’s anonymous-tip line, 615-5847. The department also operates an online tip form. The address is:
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Park City
- Park City Planning Commission turns over
- Way We Were: A Journey Interrupted, part two
- Park City house, highly visible, deemed not to be historic
- Utah’s Medicaid expansion debate isn’t over, as The Project for Deeper Understanding rounds up advocates
- As Park City shooting victim dies, case against suspect starts