Hit-and-run accidents reported in Park City
December 31, 2013
The Park City Police Department last week received at least four reports of hit-and-run traffic accidents.
On Saturday, Dec. 28 at 11:23 a.m., a hit-and-run accident was reported on the 2700 block of Eladar Place, a small street in Solamere. The police were told a limousine hit a vehicle at approximately 5 a.m. the same morning.
On Friday, Dec. 27 at 1:32 p.m., the police received a complaint about a hit-and-run accident in a parking lot on the 100 block of Woodside Avenue.
On Thursday, Dec. 26 at 10:10 p.m., a hit-and-run traffic accident was reported on the 2100 block of Sidewinder Drive. The victim told the police a side door on the Toyota Camry could not be opened and a light was damaged.
On Wednesday, Dec. 25 at 5:06 p.m., a hit-and-run traffic accident was reported on the 1300 block of Lowell Avenue.
People with information about the cases may contact the Police Department at 615-5500 or the department’s anonymous-tip line, 615-5847. The department also operates an online tip form. The address is:
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Park City
- Park City traffic accident claims Salt Lake City man
- Two Parkites are looking to join this year’s state legislative races
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Inaugural Virtual Identity Summit asks questions beyond headsets and ‘Westworld’
- Teen found guilty in destructive Park City vandalism case
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space