Hit-and-run cases reported in Park City
December 10, 2013
The Park City Police Department last week received at least three reports of hit-and-run traffic accidents.
The cases included:
People with information about the cases may contact the Police Department at 615-5500. The department’s tip line is 615-5847. The department also operates an online tip form. The address is: https://www.tipsubmit.com/WebTips.aspx?AgencyID=994 .
Trending In: Park City
- Park City house, highly visible, deemed not to be historic
- Utah’s Medicaid expansion debate isn’t over, as The Project for Deeper Understanding rounds up advocates
- Park City Planning Commission turns over
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Way We Were: A Journey Interrupted, part two
- Students across Summit County participate in walkouts for stricter gun control (w/video)
- Coalville City leaders annex 1,700 acres into city as landowner proposes 500-home luxury community
- Starting Wednesday, The Park Record will introduce site metering
- Sheriff’s Report: Kimball Junction man arrested after domestic dispute
- Park City march against gun violence could draw 1,000-plus