Hit-and-runs busy police in Park City
September 1, 2015
The Park City Police Department last week received several complaints about hit-and-run accidents.
None of the cases appeared to be serious, according to public police logs. The reports were logged in several Park City neighborhoods or commercial districts.
Some of the reports included:
People with information about the cases may contact the Police Department at 615-5500 or the department’s tip line, 615-5847. The department also offers an online tip form. The address is: https://www.tipsubmit.com/WebTips.aspx?AgencyID=994 .
Trending In: Park City
- Way We Were: A Journey Interrupted, part two
- Utah’s Medicaid expansion debate isn’t over, as The Project for Deeper Understanding rounds up advocates
- Park City house, highly visible, deemed not to be historic
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Out of the shadows: Park City, seemingly idyllic, confronts drug problem
- Park City killer took ‘whatever’ attitude toward victim’s popularity
- Sundance, FIS Worlds overlap dates in Park City in 2019
- Jafflz delivers pocket-sized global cuisine
- Park City High School senior Jack Hanskat earns free ride as Evans Scholar
- Guest editorial: Park City Council’s words about candidate were divisive and insulting