Main Street assault, other cases reported to Park City police
January 12, 2016
The Park City Police Department last week continued to respond to complaints about disorderly people along Main Street or people who were suspected to be intoxicated.
The cases did not appear to be serious, but they were logged at a time when the department has finished dealing with the holiday crowds and preparing for the commotion expected during the Sundance Film Festival later in January.
Some of the cases reported last week included:
Other cases included a suspected intoxication report at 1:52 a.m. on Friday, Jan. 8, a case logged as disorderly conduct at 1:29 a.m. on Jan. 8 and another suspected intoxication case at 1:03 a.m. on Jan. 8.
Trending In: Park City
- Odyssey Dance Theatre’s ‘Thriller’ brings funky Halloween fun to Park City
- Autumn Aloft hot air balloon festival returns to Park City
- Park City ballerina leaps into World Ballet Art Competition in San Diego
- Treasure looms large as talks about nearby Park City project start
- Mayflower land, site of massive development rights, put on market
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken