Main Street nightclubs: loud, unruly and money missing
February 5, 2013
Main Street crowds kept the Park City Police Department busy last weekend as officers responded to a series of cases at nightclubs or on the street itself.
The weekend came a week after the final days of the Sundance Film Festival, when officers were also hopping as they dealt with the festival crowds.
Some of the cases logged over the weekend included:
Trending In: Park City
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Park City’s Rebekah Hardman competes at All-Star wrestling meet