Main Street nightclubs: loud, unruly and money missing
February 5, 2013
Main Street crowds kept the Park City Police Department busy last weekend as officers responded to a series of cases at nightclubs or on the street itself.
The weekend came a week after the final days of the Sundance Film Festival, when officers were also hopping as they dealt with the festival crowds.
Some of the cases logged over the weekend included:
Trending In: Park City
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested