Mike Lee, senator, plans tele-town hall for Summit County
February 19, 2016
Sen. Mike Lee plans to hold what is known as a tele-town hall designed for people who live in Summit County and Wasatch County on Monday.
The event is scheduled to start at 5:15 p.m. and last 30 minutes. Someone must text "greatestsnow" to the phone number 828282. They will then receive a phone call when the tele-town hall starts. Someone may also register on Lee’s website, lee.senate.gov. The event will also be streamed lived. A link to the live stream will be posted on Lee’s Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/senatormikelee .
Trending In: Park City
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Way We Were: A shocking crime in old Park City
- Anonymous tip leads officers to large teen party in Glenwild
- Park City winter driving: ‘mini avalanche’ hits road, a ‘mess’ elsewhere
- Sheriff’s report: Deposits totaling $8,000 missing from Tanger Outlets business