Mike Lee, senator, plans tele-town hall for Summit County
February 19, 2016
Sen. Mike Lee plans to hold what is known as a tele-town hall designed for people who live in Summit County and Wasatch County on Monday.
The event is scheduled to start at 5:15 p.m. and last 30 minutes. Someone must text "greatestsnow" to the phone number 828282. They will then receive a phone call when the tele-town hall starts. Someone may also register on Lee’s website, lee.senate.gov. The event will also be streamed lived. A link to the live stream will be posted on Lee’s Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/senatormikelee .
Trending In: Park City
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space