Overnight line break cuts water service to 90 condos in Iron Horse
December 27, 2013
A water line broke in the overnight hours early Friday morning in Iron Horse, cutting water service to approximately 90 condominiums.
The condominiums are in the complex known as Lower Iron Horse. They sit just off Bonanza Drive. The water outage is not affecting businesses in the vicinity.
A Water Department crew was dispatched to the scene Friday morning. The crew is excavating to find the location of the line break.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City traffic accident claims Salt Lake City man
- Two Parkites are looking to join this year’s state legislative races
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Inaugural Virtual Identity Summit asks questions beyond headsets and ‘Westworld’
- Teen found guilty in destructive Park City vandalism case
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space