Park City police blotter
June 13, 2017
On Friday, June 9 at 2:49 p.m., an unspecified traffic hazard was reported on S.R. 248.
A parking problem was reported somewhere along Kearns Boulevard at 1:55 p.m. Earlier that day, at 11:19 a.m., a parking issue was also reported on Kearns Boulevard. Public police logs did not provide details, including whether the two cases were related.
On Thursday, June 8 at 9:46 p.m., a large tree was reported to have fallen on the road on Marsac Avenue in Empire Pass. The police said the tree presented a traffic hazard.
At 6:44 p.m., the police received a complaint that money that arrived via a transfer may have been counterfeit. The case was reported on Iron Horse Drive. The Police Department indicated the circumstances were suspicious.
The vinyl cover of a convertible vehicle was reported to have been stolen at 5:47 p.m. The case was logged on Victory Lane.
Police officers stopped at least 14 drivers starting at 5:55 a.m. and ending at 8:26 a.m. The stops were conducted on streets like Kearns Boulevard and Wyatt Earp Way. Public police logs did not specify the suspected offenses that led to the stops.
Recommended Stories For You
On Tuesday, June 6, the Police Department received two reports of suspected intoxication, one at 10:05 p.m. and the other at 11:27 p.m. The earlier one was logged on Park Avenue while the other one was reported on Swede Alley.
A vehicle burglary was reported on S.R. 224 at 8 p.m. Public police logs did not provide details.
On Monday, June 5 at 10:43 a.m., a hit-and-run traffic accident was reported on Woodbine Way. Public police logs did not provide details.
A violation of Park City's prohibition of vehicle idling was reported on Short Line Road at 7:55 a.m.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City ballerina leaps into World Ballet Art Competition in San Diego
- Odyssey Dance Theatre’s ‘Thriller’ brings funky Halloween fun to Park City
- Autumn Aloft hot air balloon festival returns to Park City
- Glenwood Cemetery sued a year after toppling headstone killed boy
- Veteran Park City developer joins Bonanza Park team
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Park City police say medical marijuana found on trail
- Guest editorial: Frustration about rising taxes in Park City is building
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits