Park City police blotter
June 13, 2017
On Friday, June 9 at 2:49 p.m., an unspecified traffic hazard was reported on S.R. 248.
A parking problem was reported somewhere along Kearns Boulevard at 1:55 p.m. Earlier that day, at 11:19 a.m., a parking issue was also reported on Kearns Boulevard. Public police logs did not provide details, including whether the two cases were related.
On Thursday, June 8 at 9:46 p.m., a large tree was reported to have fallen on the road on Marsac Avenue in Empire Pass. The police said the tree presented a traffic hazard.
At 6:44 p.m., the police received a complaint that money that arrived via a transfer may have been counterfeit. The case was reported on Iron Horse Drive. The Police Department indicated the circumstances were suspicious.
The vinyl cover of a convertible vehicle was reported to have been stolen at 5:47 p.m. The case was logged on Victory Lane.
Police officers stopped at least 14 drivers starting at 5:55 a.m. and ending at 8:26 a.m. The stops were conducted on streets like Kearns Boulevard and Wyatt Earp Way. Public police logs did not specify the suspected offenses that led to the stops.
Recommended Stories For You
On Tuesday, June 6, the Police Department received two reports of suspected intoxication, one at 10:05 p.m. and the other at 11:27 p.m. The earlier one was logged on Park Avenue while the other one was reported on Swede Alley.
A vehicle burglary was reported on S.R. 224 at 8 p.m. Public police logs did not provide details.
On Monday, June 5 at 10:43 a.m., a hit-and-run traffic accident was reported on Woodbine Way. Public police logs did not provide details.
A violation of Park City's prohibition of vehicle idling was reported on Short Line Road at 7:55 a.m.
Trending In: Park City
- Snowboarder dies after accident at Park City Mountain Resort
- Deer Valley Resort announces capital improvements for 2019/2020 winter
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Shanghai university exhibit made possible by Parkite’s family recalls Sino-American alliance
- Storm brings awful road conditions to Park City area
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Wyoming man sentenced for attempted murder at Summit County convenience store