Park City police blotter
June 13, 2017
On Friday, June 9 at 2:49 p.m., an unspecified traffic hazard was reported on S.R. 248.
A parking problem was reported somewhere along Kearns Boulevard at 1:55 p.m. Earlier that day, at 11:19 a.m., a parking issue was also reported on Kearns Boulevard. Public police logs did not provide details, including whether the two cases were related.
On Thursday, June 8 at 9:46 p.m., a large tree was reported to have fallen on the road on Marsac Avenue in Empire Pass. The police said the tree presented a traffic hazard.
At 6:44 p.m., the police received a complaint that money that arrived via a transfer may have been counterfeit. The case was reported on Iron Horse Drive. The Police Department indicated the circumstances were suspicious.
The vinyl cover of a convertible vehicle was reported to have been stolen at 5:47 p.m. The case was logged on Victory Lane.
Police officers stopped at least 14 drivers starting at 5:55 a.m. and ending at 8:26 a.m. The stops were conducted on streets like Kearns Boulevard and Wyatt Earp Way. Public police logs did not specify the suspected offenses that led to the stops.
Recommended Stories For You
On Tuesday, June 6, the Police Department received two reports of suspected intoxication, one at 10:05 p.m. and the other at 11:27 p.m. The earlier one was logged on Park Avenue while the other one was reported on Swede Alley.
A vehicle burglary was reported on S.R. 224 at 8 p.m. Public police logs did not provide details.
On Monday, June 5 at 10:43 a.m., a hit-and-run traffic accident was reported on Woodbine Way. Public police logs did not provide details.
A violation of Park City's prohibition of vehicle idling was reported on Short Line Road at 7:55 a.m.
Trending In: Park City
- Shanghai university exhibit made possible by Parkite’s family recalls Sino-American alliance
- Two Parkites are looking to join this year’s state legislative races
- Republicans vying for state Senate seat emphasize transportation issues and local control
- Park City acquires Bonanza Flat, grandest of all land deals
- Park City police blotter
- Hotshot crews battling 100-acre fire along Mirror Lake Highway in Summit County
- Park City hotel suffers extensive damage as water line breaks
- Jury rules in favor of Vail Resorts in Colo. skier death case
- Sheriff’s Report: Hotel guests stays three hours past checkout
- Alterra Mountain Company to acquire Solitude Mountain Resort