Park City police handle parties, disorderly people
April 8, 2014
The Park City Police Department last week responded to a series of incidents along Main Street and elsewhere involving people suspected to be intoxicated or otherwise creating problems while partying.
The cases come toward the end of the ski season, and there have been numerous similar complaints in recent weeks.
Some of the cases last week included:
The cases last week continue a length stretch of rowdiness and drunkenness along Main Street. The number of reports has fallen since the busy spring break stretch, though.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City approves $64 million Treasure buyout
- Park City officer continues rise through ranks in hometown agency
- Park City agrees to fast Treasure vote if conservation deal fails
- Park City nonprofit The Hope Alliance looks for volunteers for its next expedition to Uganda
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million