Park City police officers conduct crime-prevention patrols
December 3, 2013
The Park City Police Department last week and early this week conducted a series of crime-prevention patrols, stopping at buildings and at least a few construction sites to make sure they were secure.
Police officers in the overnight hours often conduct patrols of neighborhoods or business districts as part of their regular beat work. Some of the patrols last week included:
The police have long said patrols like the ones reported last week and early this week are important in the department’s crime-fighting efforts, saying that patrolling officers may come across criminal activity or their presence could prevent people from committing crimes.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City, assuaging worries, wouldn’t shift Treasure rights
- Park City nonprofit The Hope Alliance looks for volunteers for its next expedition to Uganda
- Park City approves $64 million Treasure buyout
- Park City officer continues rise through ranks in hometown agency
- Park City agrees to fast Treasure vote if conservation deal fails