Park City police officers jammed during holidays
January 5, 2016
The Park City Police Department was busy over the past week as officers responded to numerous reports related to the large holiday crowds in the city.
There was lots of police activity along Main Street, fireworks reports, suspected drunkenness and claims of assaults.
Some of the cases during the week starting on Dec. 28 included:
The period between Christmas and New Year’s is usually one of the busiest times on Park City’s calendar as large crowds arrive to spend the holidays skiing. The cases logged in Park City over the past week-plus seemed typical for the time of year.
Trending In: Park City
- Snowboarder dies after accident at Park City Mountain Resort
- Deer Valley Resort announces capital improvements for 2019/2020 winter
- Meet Luke Cartin, Park City’s new Environmental Sustainability Manager
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Man killed by falling ice in Park City recalled as eloquent
- Park City police told of homeless cases, including along Main Street
- Three generations help Red Banjo Pizza maintain its tradition
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- UPDATED: Man pleads guilty in wife’s 2017 Park City hotel murder
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages