Park City police officers jammed during holidays
January 5, 2016
The Park City Police Department was busy over the past week as officers responded to numerous reports related to the large holiday crowds in the city.
There was lots of police activity along Main Street, fireworks reports, suspected drunkenness and claims of assaults.
Some of the cases during the week starting on Dec. 28 included:
The period between Christmas and New Year’s is usually one of the busiest times on Park City’s calendar as large crowds arrive to spend the holidays skiing. The cases logged in Park City over the past week-plus seemed typical for the time of year.
Trending In: Park City
- Removal of dining club licenses shakes up Park City establishments
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd
- Vail Resorts reports ski season metrics
- Jeremy Ranch homeowners sue Summit County over use of entry gate
- Park City man sentenced for threatening to kill Summit County Sheriff’s detective