Park City traffic patrols net suspected drunken drivers
February 19, 2014
The Park City Police Department last week conducted several heavy rounds of traffic patrols and pulled over people suspected of driving drunk at other times.
The suspected drunken driving cases included:
The police, meanwhile, stopped drivers during what appeared to be regular patrols. There was a concentrated number of traffic stops early on Feb. 16, starting at just after midnight and running until 12:44 a.m. Some of the locations included the 400 block of Marsac Avenue, the 2000 block of Park Avenue and the intersection of Bonanza Drive and Iron Horse Drive. At least four other traffic stops were logged in the hour before midnight on Feb. 16.
Trending In: Park City
- Snowboarder dies after accident at Park City Mountain Resort
- Deer Valley Resort announces capital improvements for 2019/2020 winter
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Meet Luke Cartin, Park City’s new Environmental Sustainability Manager
- Park City possibilities seen as Vail Resorts makes housing pledge
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- Summit Park homeowners take lead in fire mitigation
- Park City hotel teardown starts with brute force, power tools
- Resident raises concerns about safety of upcoming Jeremy roundabouts