Park City traffic patrols net suspected drunken drivers
February 19, 2014
The Park City Police Department last week conducted several heavy rounds of traffic patrols and pulled over people suspected of driving drunk at other times.
The suspected drunken driving cases included:
The police, meanwhile, stopped drivers during what appeared to be regular patrols. There was a concentrated number of traffic stops early on Feb. 16, starting at just after midnight and running until 12:44 a.m. Some of the locations included the 400 block of Marsac Avenue, the 2000 block of Park Avenue and the intersection of Bonanza Drive and Iron Horse Drive. At least four other traffic stops were logged in the hour before midnight on Feb. 16.
Trending In: Park City
- Autumn Aloft hot air balloon festival returns to Park City
- Park City drivers go around and around traffic circle rules
- Treasure looms large as talks about nearby Park City project start
- As Park City’s Peace House grows, more help is needed
- Glenwood Cemetery sued a year after toppling headstone killed boy
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?