Parked cars present problems in Park City
December 30, 2014
The Park City Police Department last week fielded a series of complaints about parking problems, including reports of parked vehicles on Old Town streets where permits are required.
The parking complaints were logged during what was expected to be among the busiest weeks of the ski season. Some of the calls may have been prompted by the recent snow as well.
Some of the police reports included:
Park City was busy last week as holiday crowds descended on the community. Parking problems are commonplace during busy times, particularly in Old Town as people search for spots close to Main Street.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- Plan for Kimball Junction re-design will be before Basin planning panel
- New proposal submitted for housing project in Brown’s Canyon
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to attempted obstruction of justice