PCMR reopens PayDay
March 11, 2006
Park City Mountain Resort reopened its PayDay lift on Wednesday morning, three days after it malfunctioned, stranding almost 300 people.
Resort spokeswoman Krista Parry said the lift has worked fine since reopening.
"It’s been great. Absolutely no problems at all," she said.
She said the resort installed equipment from the McConkey’s lift in PayDay, allowing it to reopen, but forcing the shutdown of McConkey’s. She said PCMR hopes to reopen the McConkey’s lift by next weekend, when replacement parts arrive.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City approves $64 million Treasure buyout
- Park City officer continues rise through ranks in hometown agency
- Park City agrees to fast Treasure vote if conservation deal fails
- Park City nonprofit The Hope Alliance looks for volunteers for its next expedition to Uganda
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million