April 25, 2017
The following incidents reported to the Park City Police Department, happening between April 17 and April 23, 2017, included:
Wednesday, April 19, at 6:05 a.m., a resident on Payday Drive reported that cars in the area had been unlocked and broken into sometime after 7:30 the night before.
At 6:42 p.m., a duck was reported on the side of the road in Kearns Boulevard. It was described as being injured "or doing something weird."
Thursday, April 20, at 4:19 a.m., police responded to a house on Prospector Avenue when a man was reported to have broken into the residence, trying to steal a router.
At 5:19 a.m., A suspicious man was reported on Swede Alley. Witnesses reported he wore a black backpack and a light gray sweat suit. The man was alternating between hobbling and walking normally.
Friday, April 21, at 7:31 a.m. ducks were reported walking close to traffic.
At 12:44 p.m., a woman was spotted picking up a wallet thought to belong to a female employee at a nearby business on Bonanza Drive. The employee had dropped her wallet in the business's parking lot. The incident was recorded on video.
Saturday, April 22, at 1:12 p.m., a man reported his daughter's phone was stolen on Park Avenue.
Recommended Stories For You
Sunday, April 23 at 12:05 a.m., Park City Police conducted a Welfare Check. A man was sleeping on the bench by the piano at the Old Town Transit Center.
At 1:10 a.m., a business on Sidewinder called asking for assistance in getting approximately 20 people back into their rooms. They were using the property's pool after hours.
Trending In: Park City
- Snowboarder dies after accident at Park City Mountain Resort
- Deer Valley Resort announces capital improvements for 2019/2020 winter
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Storm brings awful road conditions to Park City area
- Meet Luke Cartin, Park City’s new Environmental Sustainability Manager
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City ‘roof-alanche’ sends big snow pile onto Main Street sidewalk