Holiday fireworks and parties draw complaints
July 11, 2017
Twenty complaints about neighborhood fireworks and more than two dozen complaints about loud noises and music emanating from parties were among the calls officers responded to during the week of July 3 through July 9, 2017.
A small dog was found locked in a car at 11:31 a.m. on Monday, July 3 in a residential neighborhood.
Two dogs were found locked inside a car at 1:48 p.m. near Park City Mountain on Tuesday, July 4.
A cow moose was reported spotted behind the Squatters and Top Stop at 9:43 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Graffiti was reported on the east-north corner of China Bridge parking structure at 1:04 p.m. on Wednesday, July 5.
At 8:59 a.m., a cow and yearling moose were reported as a potential traffic hazard. They were spotted on property approximately 30 feet off Monitor Drive.
A woman called in stating that her homeowners association had sent her a photo of squatters, who appeared to have made a shelter on her property on Thursday, July 6.
Friday, July 7 at 6:25 a.m. a Toyota Tacoma was reported driving on the trails; leaving from the National Ability Center trailhead and heading west on Ability Way.
A business on Main Street reported a fraudulent cashier’s check at 10:48 a.m. after it received a check for more than $2,000.
Trending In: Park City
- Despite snow, Deer Valley and PCMR stick to early-April closing date
- Developer says ‘it’s time’ for a Snyderville Basin retail hub east of U.S. 40
- Park City housing plans: oh, the location, or ugh, the location? (w/ video)
- Deer Valley, City Hall suddenly thrust into parking dispute
- Vail Resorts chief, who reshaped industry, tapped for Park City speech