Holiday fireworks and parties draw complaints
July 11, 2017
Twenty complaints about neighborhood fireworks and more than two dozen complaints about loud noises and music emanating from parties were among the calls officers responded to during the week of July 3 through July 9, 2017.
A small dog was found locked in a car at 11:31 a.m. on Monday, July 3 in a residential neighborhood.
Two dogs were found locked inside a car at 1:48 p.m. near Park City Mountain on Tuesday, July 4.
A cow moose was reported spotted behind the Squatters and Top Stop at 9:43 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Graffiti was reported on the east-north corner of China Bridge parking structure at 1:04 p.m. on Wednesday, July 5.
At 8:59 a.m., a cow and yearling moose were reported as a potential traffic hazard. They were spotted on property approximately 30 feet off Monitor Drive.
A woman called in stating that her homeowners association had sent her a photo of squatters, who appeared to have made a shelter on her property on Thursday, July 6.
Friday, July 7 at 6:25 a.m. a Toyota Tacoma was reported driving on the trails; leaving from the National Ability Center trailhead and heading west on Ability Way.
A business on Main Street reported a fraudulent cashier’s check at 10:48 a.m. after it received a check for more than $2,000.
Trending In: Park City
- Wells Fargo initiates massive foreclosure case against Talisker
- Mountain lions prowl through Park City, Bear Hollow
- Out of the shadows: Park City, seemingly idyllic, confronts drug problem
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Public invited to Lou Hudson memorial Saturday
- UPDATE: Crews on Friday still searching for missing man near Hidden Lake
- Officials issue alert about possible presence of synthetic drugs in Park City
- Park City police act after woman asked to leave bar 30 times
- Park City Treasure talk notes schools bond, landlord perspective
- South Summit family narrowly escapes fire that destroys Kamas home