Police Department offers new Saturday hours
January 3, 2014
The Park City Police Department early in the ski season started offering Saturday hours at the police station for people who want to file walk-in reports, register skis or bicycles and be fingerprinted.
The Saturday hours are from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. at the front desk in the police station’s lobby. Morris says between 10 and 15 people visit the police station on a typical Saturday.
The Police Department says the Saturday hours are more convenient for some people than weekday hours are. Reserve officers are assigned to the Saturday hours.
Trending In: Park City
- Way We Were: A Journey Interrupted, part two
- Utah’s Medicaid expansion debate isn’t over, as The Project for Deeper Understanding rounds up advocates
- Park City house, highly visible, deemed not to be historic
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Park City Planning Commission turns over
- Park City killer took ‘whatever’ attitude toward victim’s popularity
- Sheriff’s Report: Kimball Junction man arrested after domestic dispute
- Students across Summit County participate in walkouts for stricter gun control (w/video)
- Park City High School senior Jack Hanskat earns free ride as Evans Scholar
- Jafflz delivers pocket-sized global cuisine