Police Department offers new Saturday hours
January 3, 2014
The Park City Police Department early in the ski season started offering Saturday hours at the police station for people who want to file walk-in reports, register skis or bicycles and be fingerprinted.
The Saturday hours are from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. at the front desk in the police station’s lobby. Morris says between 10 and 15 people visit the police station on a typical Saturday.
The Police Department says the Saturday hours are more convenient for some people than weekday hours are. Reserve officers are assigned to the Saturday hours.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Park City grocer will shun plastic bags regardless of Utah lawmakers