Realtors trot out annual Turkey Drive
November 18, 2015
The Park City Board of Realtors will hold its 14th annual Turkey Drive today and Thursday, Nov. 18 and 19, at the Market Park City, 1500 Snow Creek Dr. Turkeys can be donated between 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The board wants to collect more than 2,000 turkeys to be donated to the Utah Food Bank and to the Park City Food Bank that serves Summit and Wasatch counties. To date, the Park City Board of Realtors Turkey Drive has fed more than 125,000 families.
The drive is made possible by Park City Board of Realtors volunteers and The Market Park City. For more information, visit http://www.parkcityturkeydrive.info.
Trending In: Park City
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Resident raises concerns about safety of upcoming Jeremy roundabouts
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum