Realtors trot out annual Turkey Drive
November 18, 2015
The Park City Board of Realtors will hold its 14th annual Turkey Drive today and Thursday, Nov. 18 and 19, at the Market Park City, 1500 Snow Creek Dr. Turkeys can be donated between 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The board wants to collect more than 2,000 turkeys to be donated to the Utah Food Bank and to the Park City Food Bank that serves Summit and Wasatch counties. To date, the Park City Board of Realtors Turkey Drive has fed more than 125,000 families.
The drive is made possible by Park City Board of Realtors volunteers and The Market Park City. For more information, visit http://www.parkcityturkeydrive.info.
Trending In: Park City
- Teen found guilty in destructive Park City vandalism case
- Treasure developers craft argument for vast garage
- High-ranking planning staffer will depart Marsac Building
- Park City ballerina leaps into World Ballet Art Competition in San Diego
- Mayflower land, site of massive development rights, put on market
- Amy Roberts: LDS Church’s call for a social media fast is suspiciously timed
- The Park Record 2018 Voter Guide
- Feds indict Parkites on money laundering, drug charges
- Park City Treasure developer readies scaled-back plans should bond fail
- Guest editorial: Second-home owner will gladly shoulder burden of Treasure bond