Restaurant delivery: Main Street dining decks arrive
June 8, 2013
A crane lifted the Bistro 412 dining deck off a flatbed truck on Main Street Thursday morning as the summer tourism season begins in earnest.
Bistro 412 is one of nine restaurants along Main Street that won approval from the Park City Council to build a deck on the street this year, the same number as the past two years. Some of the others built and opened their decks recently.
The Bistro 412 dining deck was lifted into the air Thursday morning and then rotated into place outside the restaurant.
The dining decks were allowed to open on May 1 and must be removed by Oct. 30.
The restaurants see the decks as an opportunity to offer al fresco dining even if they do not otherwise have outdoor seating.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City Mountain Resort debuts Seven Summits Challenge
- Gay ski week returns to Park City with increased numbers
- Park City proudly previews affordable Old Town houses
- Alterra Mountain Company announces cost of Ikon Pass, access to Deer Valley Resort
- What it takes to maintain Utah Olympic Park’s bobsled track