Sen. Mike Lee dispatches staffer to Wasatch Back
May 16, 2017
The staff of Sen. Mike Lee has scheduled an event in Coalville on May 24 meant to provide an opportunity for people to discuss federal matters with a representative of the Republican senator.
The so-called mobile office is planned at the city hall building in the North Summit community from 2:30 p.m. until 4 p.m. Tim Hansen, a Salt Lake City-based staffer for Lee, is scheduled to attend on behalf of the senator.
Lee's office said the mobile office is designed to allow people to discuss concerns or request assistance with a federal issue. A Lee representative said the mobile offices typically attract people with issues concerning the Department of Veterans Affairs or Social Security.
Hansen does not plan to make a presentation and instead will meet individually with attendees.
An event with the mobile office is also scheduled on May 24 in Heber City. The Heber City event is slated from 12:30 p.m. until 2 p.m. in the conference room at the administrative offices of Heber City, 75 N. Main St.
For more information, contact the senator's office in Salt Lake City at 801-524-5933.
Trending In: Park City
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch