Sen. Mike Lee dispatches staffer to Wasatch Back
May 16, 2017
The staff of Sen. Mike Lee has scheduled an event in Coalville on May 24 meant to provide an opportunity for people to discuss federal matters with a representative of the Republican senator.
The so-called mobile office is planned at the city hall building in the North Summit community from 2:30 p.m. until 4 p.m. Tim Hansen, a Salt Lake City-based staffer for Lee, is scheduled to attend on behalf of the senator.
Lee's office said the mobile office is designed to allow people to discuss concerns or request assistance with a federal issue. A Lee representative said the mobile offices typically attract people with issues concerning the Department of Veterans Affairs or Social Security.
Hansen does not plan to make a presentation and instead will meet individually with attendees.
An event with the mobile office is also scheduled on May 24 in Heber City. The Heber City event is slated from 12:30 p.m. until 2 p.m. in the conference room at the administrative offices of Heber City, 75 N. Main St.
For more information, contact the senator's office in Salt Lake City at 801-524-5933.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- Plan for Kimball Junction re-design will be before Basin planning panel
- New proposal submitted for housing project in Brown’s Canyon
- Park City wildlife collisions involve deer, mountain lion
- Court report: Park City man pleads guilty to attempted obstruction of justice