Sen. Mike Lee plans virtual town hall
May 6, 2016
On Wednesday, May 11 at 5:00 p.m., Sen. Mike Lee will hold a one-hour virtual town hall meeting for constituents in Summit County and nearby areas from his office in Washington, D.C.
Those wishing to participate will get a phone call when the event begins if they sign up in advance on Lee’s website. You can also watch the event via a live stream on Facebook. Lee will take questions from participants on the phone and online.
Those who are interested in participating will get a phone call when the event begins if they sign up here: https://vekeo.com/event/senmikelee-24347 .
Trending In: Park City
- UPDATED: Park City Institute concert series will no longer be held at Deer Valley
- Deer Valley Music Festival 15th anniversary lineup announced
- Park City Mountain Grüvs into spring
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- Park City students prep to put on ‘March For Our Lives’