Sen. Mike Lee plans virtual town hall
May 6, 2016
On Wednesday, May 11 at 5:00 p.m., Sen. Mike Lee will hold a one-hour virtual town hall meeting for constituents in Summit County and nearby areas from his office in Washington, D.C.
Those wishing to participate will get a phone call when the event begins if they sign up in advance on Lee’s website. You can also watch the event via a live stream on Facebook. Lee will take questions from participants on the phone and online.
Those who are interested in participating will get a phone call when the event begins if they sign up here: https://vekeo.com/event/senmikelee-24347 .
Trending In: Park City
- Snowboarder dies after accident at Park City Mountain Resort
- Deer Valley Resort announces capital improvements for 2019/2020 winter
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Shanghai university exhibit made possible by Parkite’s family recalls Sino-American alliance
- Hundreds of pounds of ice, snow release from Main Street roof
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Wyoming man sentenced for attempted murder at Summit County convenience store