Sen. Mike Lee plans virtual town hall
May 6, 2016
On Wednesday, May 11 at 5:00 p.m., Sen. Mike Lee will hold a one-hour virtual town hall meeting for constituents in Summit County and nearby areas from his office in Washington, D.C.
Those wishing to participate will get a phone call when the event begins if they sign up in advance on Lee’s website. You can also watch the event via a live stream on Facebook. Lee will take questions from participants on the phone and online.
Those who are interested in participating will get a phone call when the event begins if they sign up here: https://vekeo.com/event/senmikelee-24347 .
Trending In: Park City
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide
- Few commuters taking advantage of remote parking lot on Kilby Road
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City