String of hit-and-run traffic accidents reported in Park City
March 8, 2013
The Park City Police Department last week received a series of reports of hit-and-run traffic accidents scattered across the city.
In some of the cases a note was left on the victim’s vehicle and in other cases information was not left.
The cases included:
Meanwhile, on Thursday, Feb. 28 at 10:59 a.m., someone on the 600 block of Deer Valley Loop reported a car was hit. The person who hit the car left their information. The police said the victim indicated there was enough damage to warrant a report by the Police Department.
People with information about the cases may contact the Police Department at 615-5500 or the department’s anonymous-tip line, 615-5847. The department also offers an online tip form. The direct link is: https://www.tipsubmit.com/WebTips.aspx?AgencyID=994.
Trending In: Park City
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested