The 47th Annual Park City Kimball Arts Festival schedule
August 12, 2016
Hours: Saturday, Aug. 13: Booths open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Sunday, Aug. 14, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Admission: $12 for an adult weekend pass; $6 for a child's weekend pass (ages 6 through 17). Children ages five and younger will be admitted for free. No pets allowed. Service animals will be admitted.
Parking: Drop off and loading zones are located at the Park City Transit Center and at the intersection of Main Street and 9th Street. Parking will also be available all day at Park City Mountain Resort and Park City High School. Park City Transit has added extra busses and shuttles to transport Arts Festival attendees from those areas.
More than 225 artists, children's crafts, artisan food tastings and more
Live Music on Saturday:
Kimball Stage on Heber Avenue: 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Miners Park Stage: 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Brew Pub Stage at the top of Main Stage: 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Live music on Sunday:
Kimball Stage: 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Miners Park Stage: 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Top of Main Stage: 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
For more information about the Park City Kimball Arts Festival visit http://www.parkcitykimballartsfestival.org.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Park City child hits the slopes with surgeon who saved his life as an infant (w/video)