The 47th Annual Park City Kimball Arts Festival schedule
August 12, 2016
Hours: Saturday, Aug. 13: Booths open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Sunday, Aug. 14, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Admission: $12 for an adult weekend pass; $6 for a child's weekend pass (ages 6 through 17). Children ages five and younger will be admitted for free. No pets allowed. Service animals will be admitted.
Parking: Drop off and loading zones are located at the Park City Transit Center and at the intersection of Main Street and 9th Street. Parking will also be available all day at Park City Mountain Resort and Park City High School. Park City Transit has added extra busses and shuttles to transport Arts Festival attendees from those areas.
More than 225 artists, children's crafts, artisan food tastings and more
Live Music on Saturday:
Kimball Stage on Heber Avenue: 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Miners Park Stage: 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Brew Pub Stage at the top of Main Stage: 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Live music on Sunday:
Kimball Stage: 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Miners Park Stage: 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Top of Main Stage: 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
For more information about the Park City Kimball Arts Festival visit http://www.parkcitykimballartsfestival.org.
Trending In: Park City
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Inaugural Virtual Identity Summit asks questions beyond headsets and ‘Westworld’
- Two Parkites are looking to join this year’s state legislative races
- Out of the shadows: Park City, seemingly idyllic, confronts drug problem
- Park City police blotter
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence