The 47th Annual Park City Kimball Arts Festival schedule
August 12, 2016
Hours: Saturday, Aug. 13: Booths open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Sunday, Aug. 14, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Admission: $12 for an adult weekend pass; $6 for a child's weekend pass (ages 6 through 17). Children ages five and younger will be admitted for free. No pets allowed. Service animals will be admitted.
Parking: Drop off and loading zones are located at the Park City Transit Center and at the intersection of Main Street and 9th Street. Parking will also be available all day at Park City Mountain Resort and Park City High School. Park City Transit has added extra busses and shuttles to transport Arts Festival attendees from those areas.
More than 225 artists, children's crafts, artisan food tastings and more
Live Music on Saturday:
Kimball Stage on Heber Avenue: 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Miners Park Stage: 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Brew Pub Stage at the top of Main Stage: 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Live music on Sunday:
Kimball Stage: 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Miners Park Stage: 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Top of Main Stage: 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
For more information about the Park City Kimball Arts Festival visit http://www.parkcitykimballartsfestival.org.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City ballerina leaps into World Ballet Art Competition in San Diego
- Odyssey Dance Theatre’s ‘Thriller’ brings funky Halloween fun to Park City
- Autumn Aloft hot air balloon festival returns to Park City
- Veteran Park City developer joins Bonanza Park team
- Mayflower land, site of massive development rights, put on market
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Punctured gas line in Park City prompts evacuations
- Attendance at Park City Red Bull 400 climbs in 2018 (w/video)