The concrete crew
June 30, 2015
A Miller Paving crew put down a layer of concrete at Miners Park along Main Street on Monday as part of City Hall’s streetscape improvements.
The work at Miners Park on Monday involved a storm-drain connection as well.
City Hall anticipates Miners Park will reopen by the afternoon of Wednesday, July 1.
The municipal government plans an extensive renovation of Miners Park in 2016 or 2017.
The municipal government is pursuing a range of improvements meant to ensure Main Street remains competitive with other shopping, dining and entertainment districts.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City Planning Commission turns over
- Park City house, highly visible, deemed not to be historic
- Way We Were: A Journey Interrupted, part two
- Utah’s Medicaid expansion debate isn’t over, as The Project for Deeper Understanding rounds up advocates
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- Deer Valley Music Festival 15th anniversary lineup announced
- Park City Institute concert series will no longer be held at Deer Valley
- Subway to move to Snow Creek Drive
- Guest editorial: A gondola could help mitigate Park City’s traffic problem