The next Coffee with Council gathering scheduled Tuesday
November 25, 2016
Another Coffee with Council event is scheduled on Tuesday, providing Parkites a chance to chat with Park City's elected officials.
Mayor Jack Thomas and Park City Councilors Andy Beerman and Becca Gerber are scheduled to attend the event. It is slated to run from 4 p.m. until 5 p.m. in the community room of the Park City Library.
The Coffee with Council series offers an opportunity for the public to talk to a rotating lineup of elected officials in an informal setting. They are scheduled on the last Tuesday of the month.
Trending In: Park City
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Resident raises concerns about safety of upcoming Jeremy roundabouts
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core