The next Coffee with Council gathering scheduled Tuesday
November 25, 2016
Another Coffee with Council event is scheduled on Tuesday, providing Parkites a chance to chat with Park City's elected officials.
Mayor Jack Thomas and Park City Councilors Andy Beerman and Becca Gerber are scheduled to attend the event. It is slated to run from 4 p.m. until 5 p.m. in the community room of the Park City Library.
The Coffee with Council series offers an opportunity for the public to talk to a rotating lineup of elected officials in an informal setting. They are scheduled on the last Tuesday of the month.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City ballerina leaps into World Ballet Art Competition in San Diego
- Odyssey Dance Theatre’s ‘Thriller’ brings funky Halloween fun to Park City
- Autumn Aloft hot air balloon festival returns to Park City
- Glenwood Cemetery sued a year after toppling headstone killed boy
- Veteran Park City developer joins Bonanza Park team