The next Coffee with Council gathering scheduled Tuesday
November 25, 2016
Another Coffee with Council event is scheduled on Tuesday, providing Parkites a chance to chat with Park City's elected officials.
Mayor Jack Thomas and Park City Councilors Andy Beerman and Becca Gerber are scheduled to attend the event. It is slated to run from 4 p.m. until 5 p.m. in the community room of the Park City Library.
The Coffee with Council series offers an opportunity for the public to talk to a rotating lineup of elected officials in an informal setting. They are scheduled on the last Tuesday of the month.
Trending In: Park City
- Removal of dining club licenses shakes up Park City establishments
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd
- Vail Resorts reports ski season metrics
- Jeremy Ranch homeowners sue Summit County over use of entry gate
- Park City man sentenced for threatening to kill Summit County Sheriff’s detective