Truck complaints logged on Main Street
January 20, 2015
The Park City Police Department last weekend received at least three complaints about issues involving trucks or heavy machinery along Main Street.
Main Street was busy over the weekend as crews were preparing for the opening of the Sundance Film Festival this week. There were crews seen building temporary tents and other structures for the festival, among other work in preparation for Sundance.
It was not clear from public police logs whether the reports involved preparations for the festival.
The reports included:
There is expected to be more preparation work on Main Street on Wednesday and Thursday.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City Planning Commission turns over
- Way We Were: A Journey Interrupted, part two
- Park City house, highly visible, deemed not to be historic
- Hedge fund manager, injured skiing, sues Deer Valley for $60 million
- Utah’s Medicaid expansion debate isn’t over, as The Project for Deeper Understanding rounds up advocates
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- Sundance, FIS Worlds overlap dates in Park City in 2019
- Guest editorial: A gondola could help mitigate Park City’s traffic problem
- Subway to move to Snow Creek Drive
- Park City killer took ‘whatever’ attitude toward victim’s popularity