‘Vagrants’ and others involved in suspected alcohol cases in Park City
September 29, 2015
The Park City Police Department responded to numerous cases last week that involved alcohol or were suspected to be alcohol related.
It appeared to be an especially busy stretch for the Police Department as nice fall weather held out into the final week of September. The cases were spread through much of the week. Some of them were reported as standard suspected intoxication cases with few details revealed in public police logs. Other cases were more unusual, though.
Some of the cases reported to the Police Department last week included:
Other cases included a person suspected to be intoxicated on Heber Avenue at a little before 2 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 27, a suspected intoxication case on Main Street at 1:04 a.m. on Sept. 27 and a woman who was reported to be possibly intoxicated walking down Deer Valley Drive at 2:29 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 26.
Trending In: Park City
- UPDATED: Park City Institute concert series will no longer be held at Deer Valley
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- Deer Valley Music Festival 15th anniversary lineup announced
- Park City Mountain Grüvs into spring
- Summit County plans major upgrades for Snyderville Basin roads