‘Vagrants’ and others involved in suspected alcohol cases in Park City
September 29, 2015
The Park City Police Department responded to numerous cases last week that involved alcohol or were suspected to be alcohol related.
It appeared to be an especially busy stretch for the Police Department as nice fall weather held out into the final week of September. The cases were spread through much of the week. Some of them were reported as standard suspected intoxication cases with few details revealed in public police logs. Other cases were more unusual, though.
Some of the cases reported to the Police Department last week included:
Other cases included a person suspected to be intoxicated on Heber Avenue at a little before 2 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 27, a suspected intoxication case on Main Street at 1:04 a.m. on Sept. 27 and a woman who was reported to be possibly intoxicated walking down Deer Valley Drive at 2:29 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 26.
Trending In: Park City
- Park City ballerina leaps into World Ballet Art Competition in San Diego
- Odyssey Dance Theatre’s ‘Thriller’ brings funky Halloween fun to Park City
- Autumn Aloft hot air balloon festival returns to Park City
- Veteran Park City developer joins Bonanza Park team
- Mayflower land, site of massive development rights, put on market
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Punctured gas line in Park City prompts evacuations
- Attendance at Park City Red Bull 400 climbs in 2018 (w/video)